Re: Where do I find this stuff

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/27/98

Marc Mapplebeck wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I can change what gold is called,

hmmm not sure what you want there..

> how I change who can use the wizcommands. I want to change what levels there
> are and I want each level to have their own set of commands like now except
> more specific to the level. I.E. Co IMPS can freeze players co imps don't

interpreter.c
find all the commands like below and change the variable for the
min-level
  { "date"     , "date" , POS_DEAD    , do_date     , LVL_IMMORT,
SCMD_DATE },
  { "dc"       , "dc"   , POS_DEAD    , do_dc       , LVL_GOD, 0 },

> exist unless they are added so after they are added how do I change the
> level required for the wizcommands. And last, I tried to add new levels in
> bpl14 using newlevels.doc and it just screwed up the MUD. Can anyone tell me
> how to add levels properly for bpl14?

I used the same document to add levels into bpl14, only you will have to
slightly change some things.. Use your head and follow the basic idea.