Re: Saving throws/AC storage

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

> > int saving_throw[NUM_OF_SAVES] [LVL_IMPL + 1];
> > int ac[LVL_IMPL + 1];
> >
> > It's late and I can't think, is there a reason this would be dumb?

Use this variable instead:

sh_int saving_throw[5]; /* Saving throws - Actual values */

The way he described it, the specific types of variables he's saying
to use, I would say is insane.  However the idea is pretty good.

Easily enough done to subtract the savings every few levels:

if (!(mod(GET_LEVEL(ch), 3)))
        for (i = 0; i < 5; i++)
                ch->saving_throw[i] -= 2;

Whatever...  This might actually be a good way to do it.  Someone
else explore the possibilities -- I'm gonna go and run MSVC Debugger
over the DNS cache a coupla more times. :)
| The Fractal Dimension    --    "Nonexistent mud of the year"|