Re: Enough about multiplaying/decrypting passwords

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/27/98

Doppleganger Software wrote:

> <rant>
> I'm sorry, but this is a place to discuss CircleMUD related issues, both
> coding an administration.  This happens to fall under the charter of the
> mailing list.  If you don't like the topic, don't read it.  I delete more

With the last few topics lately, it has become more of a political type
of an
issue.
Everyone has thier own oppinion. And mostly its just "I agree" or "I
disagree"
and this is
why..............................................................
So, we all know there are enough oppinions on things when a touchy topic
arises but we are definitly beating a dead horse! Bury it already!

Hey george, can you put up a poll to see how many people have problems
with
multi-user's logging on muds with the same IP? Or a poll to get thier
oppinions
on whether or not someone should or should not have access to user's
passwords?
Lets get real! Just joking there..

OBCIRCLE:
Would someone take a look at the index fix for triggers, I had a while
after I sent
it that would end up re-creating the index each time a trigger was
saved.. Not sure
if that is a good idea.. Would it be a problem?