Re: REVISION OF MESSAGE

From: David Sun (wedget@MCI2000.COM)
Date: 08/28/98

Philip A. Ames wrote:
> Although my MUD is not up, I feel that two coders(the implementor of a
> MUD and also someone he/she trusts well enough with their code) will be
> able to do a good job.  I only say this because that way, if the coder is
> supplied with their own copy of the source code, any changes they make
> can simply be e-mailed to the implementor, for them to put in the "real"
> MUD code, and, upon fixing any bugs with it, send the coder the updated
> version.  This allows the implementor to keep track of what's going into
> the MUD, while also lessening the burden on them.  Just my two cents,
>
> -Phillip

this is crazy. plain crazy. is the other coder a complete idiot or
something?
he's not going to be able to get any REAL work done. plus, why do you
have
someone coding for you if you don't even trust him? my thoughts are, if
a mud
operates like this, then the chances that it gets far are >very< slim.

--
"The optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole."

char c[160],z;main(x,d){for/*/      -- Wedge --       /*/(x=159;x--
;c[x]=32);c[79]=z;c[39]=88/*/   wedget@mci2000.com   /*/;for(d=31;x
+80-z]=88-56*!(c[z-!0+x]/*/   mud and game coder   /*/-c[z+x+1]));}