Re: dumb question

From: Matt Roach (winter@GEEK.NET)
Date: 08/28/98

Ok George this may not show NPCs getting killed but it shows players
getting killed by NPCs, how do I make it show it'll only show players
being killed by players?

    if (!IS_NPC(victim)) {
    sprintf(buf2, "Player Kill:%s%s was just pked by %s!%s\r\n", CCRED(ch,
C_NRM),
        GET_NAME(victim), GET_NAME(ch), CCNRM(ch, C_NRM));
    send_to_all(buf2);
    }

wasn't asking for an asshole reply, or a jackass private email, just some
help, welp Im gonna stop ranting and raving and go.