[Code][Question]

From: Joseph Tremblay (circle2@HOME.COM)
Date: 08/30/98

Ok, I am using circlemud 3.0 bpl12 and I noticed something rather odd
with the way exp is given out. I created some mobiles and set their exp
to 250, but when I kill one it is giving less than half of that to a
single character, and when grouped splitting as normal. This makes it
very difficult to assign exp amounts to mobs without having to playtest
each mobile repeatedly to find out how much exp will be given out and
set it to the desired amount. I was curious if anyone else has seen this
problem and if so, did you fix it and how?

Thanks for any help you can give me.