Re: Max sockets available on Linux box. (+CVS snapshot)

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/31/98

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, George wrote:

>Ack, LAAAGGGG! :P

Doh, nevermind that. *slap self*

(Can you say, 'I'm so lagged I didn't realize it was going to the wrong
person because I typed the whole message before the screen even came up?')

Anyway:

Put a new CVS snapshot in the usual place.  However, this time it has some
bits of stuff I'm working on that haven't actually been committed yet. That
stuff is the removal of the MOB_ISNPC bit requirement.  It seems to work,
and I suppose this is the best way to test it. :)

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/980831-bpl14.patch.gz

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.