[CODE] Raining on windshield

From: Nick Stout (cyberman_64@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 09/01/98

Okay... I added the Mount Code to my mud, more or less, but it's highly
modified, so instead of being mount, it's drive.
All the flags say DRIVING and DRIVEN_BY instead of RIDING and RIDDEN_BY,
and there are a few other changes.
Anyways, off the subject, when it rains, I want to make it so if the
char is driving, he gets a different weather message.
Instead of "It starts to rain.", i want it to say "The windshield starts
to get fogged with rain.". I tried doing a if (DRIVING(ch))
in weather.c, (right before the It starts to rain line) but it doesn't
like that.
Is there any other way i could do this without having to put it in that
exact spot? Thanks.
-CyberMan