Re: [CODE] unusual fread_string error READ THIS (DUMB EMAIL NAMES)

From: Matt Roach (winter@GEEK.NET)
Date: 09/03/98

Oh my god, did anyone catch the lame name of the email on this topic?
sexy coder?  christ, can we ban names like this?  Like can people not
chose decent names for hotmail?  Well anyway enough of my feed of abuse
for tonight.

* Matt Roach -- Creator of OnyxMUD, Coder and Builder for WinterMUTE          *
* mute.ml.org 6666 (WinterMUTE)  hobbiton.dyn.ml.org 7766 (OnyxMUD)           *
* winter@geek.net    quinn@hobbiton.dyn.ml.org                                *