Hosting Problem

From: Michael Gesner (MeGesner@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/09/98

I know this question has probably been addressed a million times...
So I hope you all are not too tired of answering it...

I have lost my host. They have refused to continue to let me
run the MUD, simply because they feel that it isn't a valid educational
program. I won't go into the politics of it all, simply put... I lost my host

If anyone out there has space for another MUD, or knows of a free MUD
hosting site, I would greatly appreciate the information. If not, some
suggestions
as how to go about running the MUD from my computer efficiently would
be my second option.

Thank you for your time,

Michael Gesner