Coding documentation

From: Matt Howard (matth@CLOUD.ATMOS.UCLA.EDU)
Date: 09/22/98

I remember long ago seeing some documentation that details exactly how
to change various aspects of CircleMUD, but I have not been able to find
it since. It described exactly which header and other files to change if
one wants to add or modify various parameters like adding a new class or
adding new spells, etc. I remember that several different files needed
to be modifed to effect such changes.

Does anyone know what or where this document is? I tried searching
through the distribution and the files provided with CircleMUD, but I
have not been able to find anything.

Also, as I am new to CircleMUD, what is the status on "coding.doc"? The
CircleMUD website mentions that it is under development, but it has been
like that for a year or so (well, quite a while anyway). Does anyone
know the status on coding.doc?

Cheers,

Matt