Room Regen

From: Jeramy Singleton (XsCaPe4Me@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

Hi,
I have circlebpl14 and OasisOLC..
I want to make a room that makes the players hp's and mana(getting rid of this
pretty soon) and movement points regenerate faster..
How do i go about doing this... and also i want to add this
to redit so i can  make other rooms do this also...
and if possible i want to make a room that deducts hps...
Has anyone done this before...
and if so can you tell me how to go about doing this...
I don't want  code now...  That won't teach me anything...
Just point me in certain directions.. hehe...

Thanks
Jeramy