Re: Room Regen

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

  For the regen patch, there's a bunch of stuff on the Ceramic Mouse (snippet
site).
That'd be at: http://mouse.van.ml.org/

On that note, I'm also working on a page to answer a bunch of these newbie
questions... including easy-to-read manuals on simple (but common) updates to
your Circlemud, including levels, new liquids, classes, spell/skills, etc.
There'll also be a link page, listing the various other sites where newbie
Coders can go to get code/assistances/patches, etc.

If anybody would like to add to this page, send me an email at
Viperbrd@aol.com

- Brandon