Re: Spells/Skills from objs or mobs

From: Modem Burn (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

I think that is a great idea. The thing you might wanna check under is
with the original circlemud source there were scrolls and if you read
the scrolls they do something like invisibility only what you could do
is make a new function called memorize and it would like cost coins as
like a sacrafice or somethin then the same way you learn in you guild
would be the same way you memorize these skills and spells.