Re: [CODE] Walking algorithm code

From: Sean Daley (sdaley@BBNPLANET.COM)
Date: 09/23/98

Check out graph.c which basically already implements this.
Well, ok, not exactly this, but I don't see why it can't
be used for something like this.  It sets up the hunt/track
code to find a path to a mob/pc.  It would take some code,
but I don't "believe" it would be too hard ... though since
I've never actually done it I could be wrong :)

Sean