PATCHES, win95, working a tad bit more.

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

This is a repost of my message I sent about 2 weeks ago and for some
reason it didn't get through if it did please tell me.
well this just says I've got a program that can patch both old style and
new style, explanation:
@@ AA, BB, CC, DD @@ new style
*** 1255, 233 ***    old style

now that patching program that I sent to about 100 people was patch for
dos, well that patches old style, I've found another prog that does
patch new style but unfortuanatly it doesn't work exceptionally well,
this package does have source and can be modified .......
Anyways I tried to patch olc and for some reason I think it only did the
first file to patch, then after that went into a infanant loop and
output No file found, skip[y/n] well this was repeated many many times
until I stopped it by ctrl + c. I will be working on updating this
source and compiling and sending it out, but likewise this patch as is
right now can be e-mail to you from me or obtained from:
http://ftp.uni-heidelberg.de/ftp/mirrors/simtel_win95/prog/gpatch2b.zip

that's just another update on patches.
        - Matt