[sys admin][linux]

From: Invincibill (wlong@E-SERVER.NET)
Date: 10/02/98

i just redid my linux box with caldera.  now when i try to use my
debugging messages in circle (ie run circle by bin/circle 4000 &) then
use printf("blah blah") to see the console messages, i get nothing.

i tried fprintf(stdout, "blah blah") and that doesnt work.  I made sure
my terminal was set to linux(so it can recieve console messages) also.

anybody got any idea how to get the printf to work?  i'm stumped.

any help would be appreciated.

bill
--
reply to wlong<@>e-server.net...spam avoidance policy in effect.