ERROR please help

From: Jeffrey Margolis (COOL20@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

ok here it is in a nut shell.
I am really confused over this error the compiler i use in gnu-win32 and it
have compiled circle under it many times.
but i just added in the godset snippet from the ftp site (i slightly modified
it)
and now i am gettign the strangest errors i have ever seen.  First of all, my
compiler is telling me that all the supposed errors are on line 2842 -2876.
which doesnt make any sence because the file the mistake is in it says is
act.wizard.c which is only 2776 lines.  I listed some of the errors below.
Well if any one else out there has had this problem when installing the godset
from the ftp please contact  me i need help with this one.  Any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-Jeff

The error is below:
act.wizard.c:2870: macro IS_NPC used with to many (5) args
act.wizard.c:2876:unterminatedstring or charecter constant
act.wizard.c:0:possible real start of unterminated constant