Re: ERROR please help

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

I bet you dollars to donuts, there's a stray character (like maybe the
letter w) at the top of your file.  I used to get stuff like that when I'd
be paging with PICO and not have CTRL held down.

Maybe.

[-------------------------------------------]
  Tony Robbins, <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
  LakeView Technologies, Inc.
[-------------------------------------------]

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Jeffrey Margolis wrote:

> ok here it is in a nut shell.
> I am really confused over this error the compiler i use in gnu-win32 and it
> have compiled circle under it many times.
> but i just added in the godset snippet from the ftp site (i slightly modified
> it)

Also, give me some code--I made that snippet, so maybe you accidently
broke it.  Like show us the first few lines, and maybe the last few, or
any other referenced.

> The error is below:
> act.wizard.c:2870: macro IS_NPC used with to many (5) args
> act.wizard.c:2876:unterminatedstring or charecter constant
> act.wizard.c:0:possible real start of unterminated constant

Cut and paste is better, also, because the compiler doesn't generally make
grammar errors and you may copy something wrong.