Re: Why use olc?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

Well of course, mud editor only does stock but this is what I tell my
imms to do, Make the basic world in Mud Editor and then use notepad to
add the rest of the values. It works it's less hassel and it's more
structured. Anyways I wouldn't want my mud to be down 1 week over
something that really wouldn't get used because all the world builders I
have prefer the windows based programs to make world. Well at least the
ones I asked. Anyways I figure that if you some isp like aol that
charges you by the hour then you have to spend like 40 hours of online
time to make this on area, well thats like a $200 dollar bill and I
don't know about the rest of you but I know everybody in the world
doeesn't exactly have enough money to waist on a mud, or even wait on a
mud if they didn't have to and still get the job done just as easyily.
This is my opinion, not exactly any of your opinions nor am I telling
you to use this method.

        - Matt