[IDEA] Graphical Mud...

From: Daniel John Thomas Cecil Argent (argentd7@CS.MAN.AC.UK)
Date: 10/13/98

Firstly, thanks to Ae for getting me back on the circle list, as my email
went all Fubar. It's really frustrating when you want to post something,
and you can't. Cheers for that.

Secondly, - I know it's been discussed before, but I've been thinking
about "Graphical" Muds... Now, I was wondering about the X-client/server
sort of exported displays, and was wondering about the practicalities. -
I mean, all the stuff that's needed is readily available, and is already
proven.

(Not that I'm about to undertake such a project)

Anyway, fuel for the fire

Yours

Dan