Memory & Olc Hedit

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/16/98

First I'm running circle pl14 on windows 95

On the memory issue does anyone have a regular average mem usage?
And does circlemud run out of extended mem? If not is there a patch for
ems or xms memroy?

Now for hedit. All the talk about being some bad bugs in pl12.... Well
hedit is supose to patch into pl12 well at least the one I got does. So
some of the patches were uncompatible with the patch.... I could
possibly change things arround to get it to work but instead I copied
that function from pl12 and patched it. It does work fine but I just
need to know was there any problems with the rent_load function and the
acmd(do_help) function.

        Thanks,
        - matt