Re: Memory & Olc Hedit

From: Jason Wilkins (fenix@IO.COM)
Date: 10/17/98

Jourge Fuzz Bush wrote:

> First I'm running circle pl14 on windows 95
>
> On the memory issue does anyone have a regular average mem usage?
> And does circlemud run out of extended mem? If not is there a patch for
> ems or xms memroy?

Umm.... Circle is a 32-bit Win32 program win compiled under Windows 9x/NT.
It doesn't bother with EMS or XMS as all.  Its a full fledged Windows
application.

So, because of that it used memory exactly the same way as any other
application
the only difference is that it doesn't have any windows.  Just try running
it without
windows some time, it will tell you that you need to have Windows to run
it.

You can use all the memory on your machine, and virtual memory on top of
that.

Peace,
Fenix.

--
           Phoenix -- President of The Artistic Intuition Company
       Caelius * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms