Re: [NEWBIE] compiling

From: Jason Wilkins (fenix@IO.COM)
Date: 10/28/98

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Jason Salotti wrote:

> Try to compile it using the project method. there's a website that will
> give you further details, let me see if I can find it for you.
> Circle will compile under Visual C++ 5.0, using the Win32 console
> application type. I assume the same is true for VC++ 6.0
>
> Jason

Do NOT use a Visual C++ 5.0 project with Visual C++ 6.0 unless you convert
it and you delete all but the workspace and project files.  Otherwise,
Microsoft says, it will work, but will crash randomly.

--
         The Phoenix - President of The Artistic Intuition Company
    Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms