[NEWBIE] compiling

From: Igor (imestric@PUBLIC.SRCE.HR)
Date: 10/28/98

Greetings all.

Well, i have a little problem with the circlemud coding......

The thing is, i've modified the source code
(with Visual C++ , nmake) under WIN98 as usuall and all of a sudden the
compiling has gone
crazy.
..I modify a file, any file, and that whenever i try to compile ,
after that "thing" (that has happend with no reason, or motive)
that file is beeing compiled, the objs are melted into circle.exe
and file is beeing recompiled again, and if i modify any other file
the compiler still compiles that file again and again......

I really don't think that the code in that file has to do anything with my
problem...