Re: [NEWBIE] compiling

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 10/28/98

Had this problem a while back myself.  I was because lets say, I wrote
some code on Sept 12.  For some reason, you change the date ahead a week
or so.  Edit that file again, assume its date is now Sept 19.  When you
change your date back, and compile, the compiler keeps thinking the file
is newer than the .obj file, so will keep recompiling.

FIX?  Just change the dates on the files.  HOW?  Open each file, and
re-save it.

Then again, you might have a totally different problem, but this might
help.