extra flags

From: Shane Augustine (sca@BU.EDU)
Date: 10/29/98

Hello
I tried to add a pc slayer bit that did twice the damage on players.
Right now my code looks like this in void hit
if(!IS_NPC(victim))
        send_to_char("You ROCK!\r\n", ch);
 if (IS_OBJ_STAT(GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_WIELD), ITEM_PC_SLAYER))
      send_to_char("You SUCK!\r\n", ch);

Now the program sends you ROCK whenever i hit a player, but the second
if statement doesn't work.  Is there something that I'm doing wrong?
Don't mind my methods of testing btw ;)