Re: [OFFTOPIC] A patch utility for WinX NT??

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/29/98

If you wish e-mail me personally and I can proved some smaller patches
but from my past experiences with these crapy programs that never work
HAND PATCH. Hand patching isn't bad and there is some tool created by
some other people and my self to help hand patching. The problem is that
there was allot of bugs in cygnus and the other patches have bugs too
and unles you want to make your own patcher I suggest hand patching.
But as I said before if you want all the 4, 5 what ever it is patching
programs that aer SUPOSE to work e-mail me personally.