Re: [CODE] Windows 95 Email rego & C++ Books

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/30/98

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:08:03 -0700 Jourge Fuzz Bush
<modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM> writes:
>E-mail Thing:
>
>Yes there is such a function I read someone else mention it, I think
>it
>was CreateProcess which makes more than enough sense. But I can't seem
>to get it to work perhaps the person that suggested this would be able
>to provide some sample code. That would be greatly apreciated.
>
>C++ Books:
>Does anyone know of a really good vis c++ book for vis c++ 5.0?

I bought Visual C++ 5.0 Pro Edition and it came with a Mastering MFC
Development CD and a Microsoft Developer Network Library...  But a good
book is Visual C++ 5.0 from the ground up, costs ~$40 at a book store,
~$20 at a wholesale store(Like Sam's Warehouse, CostCo to name a few)

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)