Re: DG-Scripts - Crash bug

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 10/30/98

At 11:28 AM 10/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone have an ELEGANT fix to the problem of an obj
>in a trigger purging itself crashing the game?  You can
>recreate it with a drop trigger that opurge self.  I kind
>of want to keep the ability of objs purging themselves in
>and not have to tell each builder to add a return 0; into
>every one of their scripts that does opurge self.

Are you saying that as long as a script does a return 0, it's
safe for it to purge its object (and mob too, presumably)? If
this is true, opurge could just set a flag on the object which
tells the script driver that it _must_ return 0. If you implement
this and it works, please let me know, I'll keep it in mind.