Re: I want to host a circlemud

From: Igor (imestric@PUBLIC.SRCE.HR)
Date: 10/30/98

At 02:52 PM 10/30/98 -0600, you wrote:
1)      Name: Igor
2)      Age: 18
3)      # of years playing RPG games: 5
4)      # of years playing muds: 3
        # years being a god: 2
5)      # years programming (and what language(s)): 1 C++
        # years programming with a MUD: 2
6)      What do you want to accomplish?
         What can you actually accomplish with running a MUD??
         Just want for others to enjoy themselfes in my work, as
         I know how it feels. Does life have a meaning?? Of course
         it does.
7)      What rules would you enforce on the MUD?
        No pkiling, no this, no that...
        rules are very relative and i would have to see what do you want
        since you are offering your account.

  Peace With You