Re: Marketing MUDs

From: Mulder (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 10/30/98

a good MUD is never finished

I have noticed you can have 939439489384 additions but if the game
cosmetically looks unattractive no-one will want to play it. it takes time
to gain players, advertising on usenet, mudconnector, and telling various
people about it will get some people on, and it can spin off from there

the trouble is getting people to stay