Assistance needed :)

From: Anthony Pelot (Tharin2002@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/30/98

Ok, I'm tired and don't want to fool with it anymore.
I downloaded the ConMUD 1.5 bpl3 src directory and put it into Circle 3.0
bpl11's
files which is where it supposedly came from. I tried to compile and I got a
ton of errors about IMC so I tried to remove it which has proved to be too
much of a hassle. Can someone help me get this up, I am currently looking for
a coder and am sure that once it is actually running I can handle a few of the
minor bugs until I get one. I would give shell access and an imm or possibly
imp character on the mud in addition to my many thanks to anyone who can help
me :)

Tharin