socials

From: Shane Augustine (sca@BU.EDU)
Date: 11/01/98

Ehm.. One of the imms was editing socials last night and as a
consequence,
everytime you used a social that could used an argument without an
argument, then
the mud would crash.  This however only occurs when someone else is in
the room.
Now I removed the old social file and replaced it with the new, but this
afternoon,
it started crashing the mud again.  When i debug, it brings me to comm.c
in
perform act.
            for (;;) {
    if (*orig == '$') {
      switch (*(++orig)) {
      case 'n':
 i = PERS(ch, to);
 break;
Any ideas? It works on socials that he did not even edit.  Thanks