Re: [CRASH] Race Body Parts

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/01/98

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:21:14 -0800 "Steven R. Hatfield"
<srhatfield@HOME.COM> writes:
>Check your wear_bitvectors[] array and make sure you have the
>additional
>body parts listed in there. It sounds like you are overstepping the
>bounds of the array.
>
>-Prism

>From what I can see, I can't...  Here's the array:

  int wear_bitvectors[] = {
        ITEM_WEAR_TAKE, ITEM_WEAR_FINGER, ITEM_WEAR_FINGER,
ITEM_WEAR_NECK,
        ITEM_WEAR_NECK, ITEM_WEAR_BODY, ITEM_WEAR_HEAD,
ITEM_WEAR_UPPER_FACE,
        ITEM_WEAR_LOWER_FACE, ITEM_WEAR_LEGS, ITEM_WEAR_FEET,
ITEM_WEAR_HANDS,
        ITEM_WEAR_ARMS, ITEM_WEAR_SHIELD, ITEM_WEAR_ABOUT,
ITEM_WEAR_WAIST,
        ITEM_WEAR_WRIST, ITEM_WEAR_WRIST, ITEM_WEAR_WIELD,
ITEM_WEAR_TAKE,
        ITEM_WEAR_COMM
  };

When I patched it in, I removed all references of the new body parts that
it added like tails, wing, ears, etc...  Something I'm doing wrong?

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)