Re: [ADMIN][Win95] Circle Mud translated in C++ Part 2

From: Scott Johnson (Scott.Johnson@SUFSYS.COM)
Date: 11/05/98

I use C++ most often and it's hard to go back once you learn some of the
benefits that it provides.  Although C is very good and I don't have a
problem using it.  Anyway...

I did see a C++ mud on the net somewhere.  I don't remember the name or
exactly where.  I do know that I saw it while searching for different muds
that are available.  I think the web page I was on at the time was Dragon
....something...  I downloaded it and took a quick look at it.  The mud was
an OOP mud, however is was very basic and I didn't have the time to rewrite
everything that's in and working perfectly in Circle...  I do see it as a
good "project" mud though.

  -sj