[ADMIN][Win95] Circle Mud translated in C++ Part 2

From: Mathieu Nantel (nant@VIDEOTRON.CA)
Date: 11/03/98

Ok, I will reformulate my point about "has anyone translated the circle code
in c++". Clearly, I'm not searching for C++ language translation like
"printf" changed to "cout". I want an object-oriented MUD, which I found C++
to be appropriate for. Of course, since I am trying to develop MUD servers
for the Win95 platform (which makes them accessible for much more people out
there), I tought about using Visual Basic, which is Object-Oriented and has
easy-to-use telnet tools.

What are your thoughts on this? Does anyone has any MU** code written in an
Object-oriented language? Anyone has anything to suggest me?