[Newbie] Sector Types..

From: A Chyld (chyld@ELWHA.EVERGREEN.EDU)
Date: 11/07/98

    ..I'm looking at adding additional sector types to my mud - as far
as I can tell, the only place the diffrent sector types are mentioned is
in structs.h..Do sectors actually do anything in Circle? Are there
diffrent mov costs for the various sector types?..Or is there just
somewhere else this is mentioned in the code I'm not seeing..??..

                            Thanks..

                                                            Jonathan
Grant