Re: [Newbie] Sector Types..

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/07/98

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998 03:08:48 -0800 A Chyld <chyld@ELWHA.EVERGREEN.EDU>
writes:
>    ..I'm looking at adding additional sector types to my mud - as far
>as I can tell, the only place the diffrent sector types are mentioned
>is
>in structs.h..Do sectors actually do anything in Circle? Are there
>diffrent mov costs for the various sector types?..Or is there just
>somewhere else this is mentioned in the code I'm not seeing..??..
>
>                            Thanks..
>
>                                                            Jonathan
>Grant
In constants.c somewhere down at the bottom will be a list of numbers.
Those represent the number of movement points lost, you'll need to add
numbers corresponding to your new sectors in there.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)