[bpl14] [win98] rlink and Zedit new

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 11/05/98

i have checked the archives to no avail and here is my problem.
If i have a builder assined to a zone 18 for example
he can edit everything but rlink rlink uses pretty much the same check
to see if someone can redit or zedit so i am not sure of the problem.
Only implementors can rlink even though LVL_builder is grgod
here is the code:
 save_zone_1 = zone_number(&world[IN_ROOM(ch)], ROOM);

  if (!can_edit_zone(ch, real_zone(save_zone_1))) {
    send_to_char("You cannot create exits in this zone.\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }
and here is the code it uses to check can_edit
int can_edit_zone(struct char_data *ch, int number)
{
  if (GET_LEVEL(ch) >= LVL_IMPL)
    return TRUE;

  if (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_BUILDER)
    return FALSE;
  if (!is_name(GET_NAME(ch), zone_table[number].builders))
    return FALSE;

  return TRUE;
}
sorry for the spam
Scorn

I was unable to find a fix for zedit new crashing when saved,  would
anyone know the fix or about what month it was on the list?