Re: [CODE] Restringing objects...

From: Kjell Thomas Pedersen (classic@westnet.com)
Date: 12/01/98

I coded this, but why bother...a restring won't survive a reboot (unless you make the
string savable in the rent files and overwrite the loaded string at boot time).

KTP

[-]
Hello there...
I have tried to make a restring command, allowing players to make
their objects become other objects just by appearance. But I cannot
seem to get enough arguments as I wish to type

restring <object> <long|short|name> <string w/ spaces>

but the only argumental assign I can think of is two_arguments, but that
is only two arguments, not three, as I need. And the third needs to be
defined as skip_spaces...

This is like the problem I had before, with the numbers and arguments, but
that, I solved after help. This one, seems more complicated.

Any help will be appreciated.