[AD] Forgotten Realms Adventures - Coders Wanted

From: Dolan, Scott (SDolan@microv.com)
Date: 12/02/98

Forgotten Realms Adventures - A Circle Based MUD for the Forgotten Realms /
TSR world seeks to get more coders.  We are advancing quickly but the more
coders the faster we can go.  We have some extensive worlds files and need
help getting the code to back it up.  Please send me an email or feel free
to stop in and talk to a forger if you are interested in hearing more about
us or signing up.

Thanks,

Mystra - Goddess of Magic (Administrator Forger)
fradventures.com 8080