Re: [NEWBIE] doors again

From: Alex (fletcher@csd.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/03/98

> Simple answer, without spelling it out (since I haven't actually done it
> myself, and don't want to  :)
>
> grep "to be closed" *.c

As this answer is quite useful... (or something), I'd actually recommend
doing it more like this:

Add a new flag (ie 'hidden'), flag the "bushes" door with said flag, and
in the code in the section(s) mentioned above, add in code so that if a
door has the 'hidden' flag, it will show the 'non-existant' exit
description.  Do likewise in the look code for looking in directions, so
that if people look down, they won't see "The bushes is closed."

Ae.