Re: mud code stolen

From: Eduo (eduo@ciateq.mx)
Date: 12/04/98

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, STW wrote:

> >It's all too well to like a platform and not like another, but try always
> >to have the facts in front of you, or you risk being made a fool of
> >because you said something that tried to be witty but showed ignorance.

> Ooo... spot the touchy Mac owner. :-) Perhaps I ought to have added
> the smileys? Or maybe I should have added the fact that I own an
> I-Mac? And it has no floppy disk drive WHY? <Shrug>.

I am not touchy, I just don't like the facts screwed. I run more windows
and unix machines than I care to count and less macs than I'd like but the
facts are the facts.

If even a site like slashdot.org, which is made by linuxhead for
linuxheads, understand the place, use and advantages of the macintosh (and
I mean this in their general approach to Mac and Apple, when there is one)
then maybe it is not just that I am touchy, but that I like to let the
facts subsist on their own. They are sensible enough without the trampling
around.

Because that't what they are, right? facts... Facts don't need a helping
hand to be truer, they just need people not muddling them up..:)

Eduo