Re: [CODE][RACES]Error Adding Races...

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 12/13/98

This has to be a FAQ by now...

make sure that your #includes at the top of the file are in this order:

#include "conf.h"
#include "sysdep.h"

#include "structs.h"
#include "interpreter.h"
#include "comm.h"
#include "handler.h"
#include "db.h"
#include "utils.h"

I think it gets lost somewhere is sysdep.h, but it's been awhile.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000