Re: [Newbie] Any Response Would Be Greatly Aprr.

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/11/99

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Jon Knapp wrote:

>Ok, heres my situation.  I ran my mud , learned how to code and coded on my
>windows 98 machine.  Well I felt it was time to move to a server so , I
>did.  Well I got past the initial problems.  But I have come to a problem
>of wich I cannot solve.  I can run the mud and there are no porblems. But
>then after I log on.  It doesn't matter what command I try to do it crashes
>the mud.  Well I looked at my syslog.crash  file and I see this error at
>the end.

Check your limits, you may have a memory quota.  Perhaps not that likely,
but you could be corrupting malloc data structures also.  But then again,
we have no real details.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.