[Newbie] Any Response Would Be Greatly Aprr.

From: Jon Knapp (jonk@bright.net)
Date: 01/11/99

Ok, heres my situation.  I ran my mud , learned how to code and coded on my
windows 98 machine.  Well I felt it was time to move to a server so , I
did.  Well I got past the initial problems.  But I have come to a problem
of wich I cannot solve.  I can run the mud and there are no porblems. But
then after I log on.  It doesn't matter what command I try to do it crashes
the mud.  Well I looked at my syslog.crash  file and I see this error at
the end.

malloc failure: Cannot allocate memory

If Any one can help me on this , I would greatly appr. it .

The ever annoying newbie coder
Jon Knapp