Scripts

From: Shane Augustine (sca@bu.edu)
Date: 02/01/99

Ok I started my mud up a few months ago, and I am finally at the stage
where I
want to use scripts.  The onl yproblem is that the greet triggers don't
work. Now
when i first started coding on the mud, everything was perfect, however
now
nothing works, not even the ones that it came with.  Now I know someone
is
going to say how I should be more specific, but I know someone else on
another mud who is having the same problem, and I am just curious if
this is
common.. Thanks.  Btw, thanks for the posts on experience.. I went to a
bxp
system and trying to refine that now.