Re: Scripts

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/01/99

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Shane Augustine wrote:

> Ok I started my mud up a few months ago, and I am finally at the stage
> where I
> want to use scripts.  The onl yproblem is that the greet triggers don't
> work. Now
> when i first started coding on the mud, everything was perfect, however

One thing to make sure of is that you test most scripts with a mortal
character, lots of script commands don't work with imms.  If things still
don't work, then have a look at the changes you've made since patching in
dg_scripts.  Chances are you removed a call to check the trigger in the
process of changing another function.

grep + changelog = happy coder :)

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000