[CODE] Restring

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@orion.boden.se)
Date: 02/03/99

Well, as I saw in older messages about Restringing Objects, it is
not possible to make such a code due to that the string will not be
saved. But, what all other things that are saved on objects.
   For example, I cast 'enchant weapon' on my staff, and it receives
+damroll/+hitroll and becomes "Magical". These things are saved, so
shouldn't a changed obj->short_desc/long_desc/name be saved as well?

Just a thought.....

 _______________
() Christoffer  )
 | ~~~~~~~~~~~ |